Replacement Parts Specialist Job
- Company:Manitowoc Foodservice
- Zip Code:54220
- Job ID:36910
Posted 1108 days ago (Job may have expired)
Job ID 7039
Job Number 012337
Location US - Manitowoc, WI
Facility Manitowoc MEC, Inc.
Employment Type Regular/Full-Time
Education Required Associates Degree
Experience Required Minimum 1 year
Relocation Provided Yes
General Job Objective
Do you like to solve problems and provide world class customer service? If so, you could be our next Replacement Parts Specialist.
As a Replacement Parts Specialist with Manitowoc Crane Care, you'll have the opportunity to support customer and dealer network requests for aftermarket parts, sales, and service through use of Manitowoc Crane CARE information systems and procedures. Reporting directly to the Manager Customer Service, this position is based in Manitowoc, WI.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide World Class customer support through accurate and efficient research utilizing technical and historical files.
- Provide accurate and timely quotation of parts and service as requested by our customers.
- Provide order entry and shipping support as requested by the customer.
- Increase parts sales by recommending parts when required and by proactively contacting customers to convert open quotations into orders and by promoting special sales initiatives.
- Maintain customer service expertise through continued technical training and advanced education opportunities.
- Develop and maintain a positive and supportive working relationship with our customers.
- Support new product development through participation in and support of integrated product development teams as well as other product related teams.
- Meet defined customer service metrics for the Manitowoc Crane Care Customer Service team to meet business objectives.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards.
- Ability to perform job functions in a safe manner.
- Ability to wear all Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) required by Company Policy for the job being performed. Know and follow established job specific and facility wide safety and health procedures and rules. Actively participate in safety and health training and demonstrate competency based on training received.
- Bring safety and health issues, unsafe acts, and safety suggestions to management’s attention or correct those you can.
Job Requirements/Working Conditions
- Associate’s Degree and a minimum of one year experience with customer service or technical support; or will consider a minimum of three years of customer service or technical support experience in lieu of the degree.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Microsoft Office and Computer skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are essential.
- General understanding of business and financial concepts.
- Must be organized and be able to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced and stressful environment.
- Solid problem solving skills and be able to take the initiative to resolve issues.
*The world’s most advanced crane service and support program, Manitowoc Crane Care is divided into five key disciplines: Parts; Service and Technical Support; Technical Publications; Training; and EnCORE, our branded rebuild, repair, remanufacture and exchange program. Together, Manitowoc Crane Care promises crane owners unprecedented access to expedited, ongoing care for every Manitowoc product they operate…24 hours-per-day, 365 days-per-year. And it continues to provide that same level of care through the products’ life cycle. For Total Life cycle Support, maximum equipment utilization, optimal profitability, and outstanding overall owner/operator value, no other crane maker comes close to Manitowoc Crane Care. Manitowoc Crane Care is the service and support function for Manitowoc Cranes – parent company, The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
All applicants have rights under the Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the employment process, please call 920.684.4410 or email email@example.com